- Members of RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATIONS recognized by the Social Security Administration
- Members of HEALTH CARE SHARING MINISTRY
- Members of federally recognized INDIAN TRIBES
- Individuals with NO TAX FILING REQUIREMENT due to household income being below Federal Poverty Level
- Individuals without coverage during an annually allowed 3 CONSECUTIVE MONTH PERIOD.
- Individuals who have been certified by the Marketplace to have suffered a HARDSHIP that makes you unable to obtain coverage.
- Individuals who are INCARCERATED
- NON U.S CITIZEN
- Individuals who are UNABLE TO AFFORD coverage, due to premium being more than 8% higher than household income